A no-fuss, no-muss high-protein entrée that contains lots of hidden veggies! This recipe makes a quick and easy meal that tastes great as leftovers for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Two shredded zucchinis add only 32 extra calories to the recipe, while delivering an abundance of vitamin C, folate, and fibre to this meal.
- Melt margarine in a glass dish in the microwave (i.e. low-medium heat for 30-60 sec).
- Grate zucchini.
- Slice green onions.
- Grate cheddar cheese.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Spray 9×9” baking pan with oil.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
Makes 9 servings (154g / serving). 1 serving = 1/9 of the frittata pan (~3” x 3”).
Adapted From: Middlesex London Health Unit