The Runners Feed Book Club will be a summer project focused on learning, inspiring, and relaxing! There are so many great reads out there, and we have done our best to compile a list JUST FOR YOU! We will be adding to this collection as we move forward, and will feature a book of the week.
There are a few MUST READ BOOKS out there. Below are my Top 5 in no particular order:
1) Road to the Top – Joe Vigil, Ph.D
2) Running with the Buffaloes: A Season Inside with Mark Wetmore, Adam Goucher, and the University of Colorado’s Men’s Cross Country Team – Chris Lear
3) Once a Runner – John L. Parker Jr.
4) Staying the Course: A Runner’s Toughest Race – Dick Beardsley and Maureen Anderson
5) Best Efforts: World Class Runners and Races – Kenny Moore
Check out our full list of book suggestions!
Visit our Facebook Page to share your MUST READS!