Whether you are Canadian or American, this week you will be celebrating the nation you call home! Find out why running a race on Canada Day or the Fourth of July is a must do family event.
1. BECAUSE YOU CAN-Running is a reminder that in North America we have so many freedoms to be thankful for.
2. FUN FOR EVERYONE-Road races are fun for all ages and abilities. Be sure to find a race that welcomes runners and walkers, and if you have little ones, select an event with a Kiddy Trot or Diaper Dash
3. INDULGE AT YOUR BBQ-Burn some extra calories and enjoy the treats at your afternoon BBQ guilt-free!
4. NEW BEGINNING-If you didn’t quite keep your New Year’s resolution, use this summer holiday to start fresh with your fitness goals!
5. MAKE A STATEMENT- Support your nation’s fight against obesity and heart disease.